Visitation Schedule at the Carbon County Jail
|A Pod||2:30 pm to 5:00 pm||12:00 pm to 2:30 pm|
|B Pod||5:30 pm to 8:00 pm||9:30 am to 11:30 am|
|Max||12:00 pm to 2:30 pm||2:30 pm to 5:00 pm|
|Female Pod||09:30 am to 11:30 am||5:30 pm to 8:00 pm|
|Trustee Pod||2:30 pm to 5:00 pm||12:00 pm to 2:30 pm|
|Special Pod||5:30 pm to 8:00 pm||9:30 am to 11:30 am|
|Holding and Detox||9:30 am to 11:30 am||5:30 pm to 8:00 pm|
|Work Release||12:00 pm to 2:30 pm||2:30 pm 5:00 pm|
• During normal visiting hours, visitations may be limited to 15 minutes based on the number of visitors waiting.
• Visitors acting inappropriately or causing a disturbance will be asked to leave.
• Visitors may be required to show a picture ID before visiting. Visitors under 18 years old are required to be accompanied by a parent. Spouses under 18 are exempt upon proof of marriage.
• Only Money Orders will be accepted. Money orders can be brought into the Jail, or mailed to:
240 W Main, Price UT. 84501
• Commissary orders are placed on Monday nights. Money brought in for inmates before 7pm will be applied to their accounts before the orders are placed.
• Inmates may purchase clothing, shoes, hygiene items, candy, and many other items can be ordered on commissary.
Phone Calls / Systems at the Carbon County Jail
Phone cards are available to the inmates from the Jail. Carbon County Jail uses a special phone system, only phone cards supplied by Evercom will work on our system. Evercom supplies these cards to us.
• Generally phone cards are sold in 30 minute blocks, costing $15.00.
• Phone cards will allow the inmate to call Emery County, collect blocked numbers, 800 numbers, or any number they want. Numbers blocked by Evercom or the Sheriff's Office will not work.
• If Evercom has blocked you from receiving jail phone calls, you can contact them at 1-800-844-6591